Heads up: Buying via our links may result in us getting a commission. Heres why.
Sales that deserve some attention heading into the weekendora bit earlier. Might not be some massive once a year event, but still worth a look. Those are what make up these handfuls. Five of the better sales, one for each finger, are below, plus bonus sales if need be. Included are a few picks worth pointing out.
DROP: Glycine Combat Sub Soda Swiss Automatic $399 FINALIN STOCK AND READY TO SHIP
Wait, you dont have to wait months and months? For real? For real. Getting that red and blue look without the huge markup that youll find with luxury brands. Still not some cheap thing though. Pushing four bills, and since its DROP, its final sale. 42mm Case Diameter. 200m water resistance. Stainless steel case and a sapphire crystal. Original, throwback Glycine logo.Glycines 2-year warranty. Huge thanks to our man Brandon D. for the tip!
NOTE: Theres conflicting info about potential returns on the product page. On the one hand, it says: Free returns in USA above the buy button. On the other, under shipping it says: to deliver the best delivery time to members, making all sales final. Im thinking these can be returned since its a DROP studio production. But still. Worth noting theres conflicting info there.
- Made in Canada Petrol Blue Tropical Wool Suit Jacket & Matching Trouser $313.60 ($596) thats almost worthy of a steal alert.
- Made in the USA Champion Satin Bomber $209.30 ($498)
- 100% merino wool Tipped Shawl Collar Sweater $159.60 ($228)
- Made in Portugal Japanese Fabric Tipped Track Jacket $138.60 ($198)
- Timex x Todd Snyder The Military Watch $96.60 ($138)
- Champion Winged Foot Satin Bomber $209.30 ($498)
- Timex Marlin Manual Wind $139.30 ($199)
Todd Snyder continues to walk the line between fashionable and timeless style. No, most of the stuff isnt cheap, but its often extremely well made for the price that they ask (especially if you play the sale game, which, well, thats why were here).
WHAT IS HAPPENING. These are back now too? A different design, but a still very well loved design from DROP + Glycine. Swiss made, Automatic, water resistant to 200m, and oddly slim as it sits nicely on top of the wrist and loses the bulk so many other divers possess. Most options are the supremely wearable 42mm case diameter with 22mm lugs. There are some (way) oversized 48mm options available too. Obviously, lots of options to pick from.Estimated Ship date is January 6th.
- Navy Wool Peacoat $298 ($398)
- Burgundy Herringbone Wool Polo Coat $398 ($498)
- Brown Houndstooth Overcoat $278 ($378)
- Charcoal Wool/Cashmere Overcoat $298 ($398)
- Wool/Cashmere Camel Double Breasted Overcoat $398 ($498)
We havent even reached the winter solstice yet (its Saturday). So, lots of winter left. Sizes are a bit picked over depending on the model, but that double breasted camel overcoat has plenty of sizes left. And allegedly, its a hit.
The Pick:Suede MacAlister boot with moccasin toe $59.99 ($168)
50% off, but there are exclusions all over the place. Like, more things than not are excluded. More so than usual. Which is saying something. At least thats how it feels. But those made in Italy chukkas? Those are in the sale section AND getting the additional cut. Huzzah!
- North Face ThermoBall Eco Hooded Parka $165($220)
- 1901 Extra Trim Fit Plaid Wool Blend Sport Coat $149.49($299)
- Nordstrom Taylor Trim Fit Overcoat $174.50($349)
- Cashmere Lined Perforated Deerskin Gloves $67.12 ($89.50)
- Red Wing6 Inch Moc Toe Boot $210 ($280)
Its not just one of the biggest after-Christmas sales of the year, it has traditionally been one of the biggest sales of the year. And well have a full run down of picks. Because youll probably get a gift card. Maybe? Picks above are just from whats currently kicking about in the sale section. Will those items still be on sale when the half-yearly happens? I dont know. Maybe they wont (like the thermoball North Face jacket). But perhaps they will. I dont know.