There is not much better than some warm crockpot food in the fall and winter. I wanted to share a couple of my favorite recipes with you as I launch my next freezer file on Etsy! The freezer files are a shopping list and step by step freezing instructions with a group of recipes. Most of the recipes I share are tried and true family favorites. I hope you will love them too!
This round includes:
- White Chicken Chili
- Butternut Squash Soup
- Pumpkin White Bean Chili
- Tomato Basil Soup
- Black Bean Butternut Squash Soup
- Lentil Beef Stew
- Honey Mustard Chicken
- Chicken Alfredo
- Hawaiian Meatballs
Here are two of the recipes so you can try them out!
1.5 lbs stew meat, cubed
1 (15 oz) can lentils, drained and rinsed
1 onion, diced
3 cloves of garlic, minced
3 stalks of celery, chopped
1 packet of beef stew seasoning mix
1 (14.5 oz) can petite diced tomatoes (not drained) 2 c baby carrots or chopped carrots
6 c vegetable broth
2 tbsp cornstarch
Salt and pepper
- Dice onion, mince garlic, chop carrots and celery.
- Drain and rinse lentils.
- Toss stew meat in cornstarch to coat.
- Add all ingredients to crockpot and cook on low for 6-8 hours or high for 3-4 hours.
2 lb ground meat
1 onion, diced
3 cloves garlic, minced
1 packet of chili seasoning
2 cans (15 oz) white northern beans, drained and rinsed 15 oz pumpkin puree
- Brown ground meat.
- Place all ingredients in crockpot.
- Cook on low 5-6 hours or high for 4 hours.
- Optional: to have a thinner consistency you can add chicken broth.
- Top with any favorite chili toppings.
You can download the recipes here!
Let me know what you think if you make these!
Making It Up As I Go,