Juicy cubes of chicken threaded onto skewers and perfectly flavoured with Robertsons Chicken Spice, Portuguese Chicken Spice and Garlic Flakes. These kebabs taste like an island holiday and can be served with coconut rice or fresh salad
4 skinless Chicken Breasts or 8 to 12 skinless, boneless Chicken Thighs
15 ml or 1 Tbsp Robertsons Chicken Spice
15 ml or 1 Tbsp Robertsons Portuguese chicken spice
15 ml or 1 Tbsp Robertsons Garlic flakes
45 ml or Tbsp fresh Lime Juice15 ml or
1 Tbsp Honey
62.5 ml or ¼ cup Olive OilRobertsons
Salt and Pepper to taste
- Whisk the marinade ingredients together in a bowl.
- Cut the chicken breast or thigh into 2cm cubes.
- Coat the chicken thoroughly in the marinade and set aside in an airtight container in the fridge for at least 5 hours.
- Preheat the oven to grill.
- Thread the marinated chicken cubes onto skewer sticks – approximately 5 or 6 pieces per stick.
- Place the skewers onto a baking tray, and under a hot grill.
- Grill for 10 to 12 minutes on each side, basting with remaining marinade halfway.
- Remove from the oven, serve.