Christmas might be over, but if you head to Amazon right now you'll still find tons of fantastic deals on more popular products than you can believe. Highlights include the insanely popular Roomba 675 robot vacuum for only $199.99, a free $90 Echo Show 5 when you buy a Ring Video Doorbell 2 bundled with an Echo Show 5 or a Ring Video Doorbell Pro with an Echo Show 5, TP-Link Wi-Fi range extender out there for only $14.95 or the faster version that's twice as fast for $21.99, big discounts on popular Nintendo Switch games, the Echo Dot for cars for just $14.40, $16 off the Roku Streaming Stick+, Alexa and Google enabled Wi-Fi smart plugs with extra USB ports for just $7.17 each with coupon code LDWIS2EA, Black Friday pricing on AirPods 2 and AirPods Pro, an $11 cable that charges the Apple Watch and iPhone at the same time, and more.
Those are all killer deals on products that have been very popular this holiday season, but Amazon on Thursday issued a press release that reveals the retailer's top five best-selling products on its entire site during this year's holiday sale season. Unsurprisingly, they're all Amazon devices and they were all available at very deep discounts during Black Friday and Cyber Week. What is surprising, however, is the fact that the first three out of the five devices Amazon listed are still on sale with huge discounts up to 50% off! We've listed all five holiday best-sellers below so you can get in on the action if you missed them ahead of the holidays. Then after that, you'll find Amazon's big holiday press release pasted below in its entirety so you can read all about Amazon's record-breaking season.
Echo Dot (still on sale!)
- Meet Echo Dot - Our most popular smart speaker with a fabric design. It is our most compact smart speaker that fits perfectly into small spaces.
- Improved speaker quality - Better speaker quality than Echo Dot Gen 2 for richer and louder sound. Pair with a second Echo Dot for stereo sound.
- Voice control your music - Stream songs from Amazon Music, Apple Music, Spotify, Sirius XM, and others.
- Ready to help - Ask Alexa to play music, answer questions, read the news, check the weather, set alarms, control compatible smart home devices, and more.
- Voice control your smart home - Turn on lights, adjust thermostats, lock doors, and more with compatible connected devices.
- Connect with others - Call almost anyone hands-free. Instantly drop in on other rooms in your home or make an announcement to every room with a compatible Echo device.
- Alexa has skills - With tens of thousands of skills and counting, Alexa is always getting smarter and adding new skills like tracking fitness, playing games, and more.
- Designed to protect your privacy - Built with multiple layers of privacy protections and controls, including a microphone off button that electronically disconnects the microphones.
Fire TV Stick 4K (still on sale!)
- The most powerful 4K streaming media stick.
- Watch favorites from Netflix, YouTube, Prime Video, Disney+, Apple TV, HBO, and more. Stream for free with Pluto, IMDB TV, and more.
- Launch and control content with the Alexa Voice Remote.
- Enjoy brilliant picture with access to 4K Ultra HD, Dolby Vision, HDR, and HDR10+.
- Choose from 500,000 movies and TV episodes.
- More storage for apps and games than any other streaming media stick.
- Experience tens of thousands of channels, apps, and Alexa skills.
- Alexa on Fire TV provides the most comprehensive voice experience of any streaming media player.
- Amazon Prime members get unlimited access to thousands of movies and TV episodes.
Echo Show 5 (still on sale!)
- Compact 5.5" smart display with Alexa ready to help
- Manage calendar, make to-do lists, get weather and traffic updates, cook along with recipes.
- Watch movies, news, and TV shows. Listen to songs, radio stations, and audiobooks.
- Voice control compatible devices or manage them using the display.
- Voice or video call friends and family with compatible Echo devices, Alexa app, or Skype.
- Personalize by choosing a favorite clock face or album from Amazon Photos. Create routines and alarms to start your day.
- Control your privacy with the mic/camera off button or the built-in camera shutter.
- Add Alexa to your car - Connects to the Alexa app on your phone and plays through your cars speakers via auxiliary input or your smartphones Bluetooth connection. Includes Vent Mount.
- Designed for the road - With 8 microphones and far-field technology, Echo Auto can hear you over music, A/C, and road noise.
- Go beyond radio - Voice control Echo Auto through the Alexa app to stream from Audible, Amazon Music, Apple Music, Spotify, SiriusXM, and radio stations with TuneIn and iHeartRadio.
- Just ask - Use your voice to play music, check the news, make calls, add to your to do-list, manage your calendar, and more.
- Designed for your privacy - You can press the microphone off button to electronically disconnect the microphones.
- Check for compatibility Echo Auto is not compatible with all cars and phones. See if it will work for you below.
Amazon Smart Plug
- Amazon Smart Plug works with Alexa to add voice control to any outlet.
- Certified for Humans - Struggle-free, tinker-free, stress-free. No patience neededit's actually simple.
- Schedule lights, fans, and appliances to turn on and off automatically, or control them remotely when youre away.
- Simple to set up and useplug in, open the Alexa app, and start using your voice.
- Compact design keeps your second outlet free.
- No smart home hub requiredset up routines and schedules through the Alexa app.
Customers Shopped at Record Levels this Holiday Season with Billions of Items Ordered Worldwide Plus Customers Purchased Tens of Millions of Amazon Devices
Customers in the U.S. Enjoyed a Season of Convenience Number of Items Delivered with Prime Free One-Day and Prime Free Same-Day Delivery Nearly Quadrupled
The Best-Selling Amazon Devices Worldwide this Holiday Season Included Echo Dot, Fire TV Stick with Alexa Voice Remote andEcho Show5
Toys and Games, Fashion, Home and Beauty Were Popular Departments to Shop with More Than Half a Billion Total Items Ordered
Record-Breaking Season for Independent Third-Party Sellers Mostly Small and Medium-Sized Businesses Worldwide Unit Sales Seeing Double-Digit Year-over-Year Growth, Surpassing a Billion Items Sold
SEATTLE--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Dec. 26, 2019-- (NASDAQ:AMZN) Amazontoday announced that this holiday season was record-breaking thanks to its customers all around the world billions of items were ordered worldwide and tens of millions of Amazon Devices were purchased worldwide. Throughout the season,Amazonoffered customers incredible deals every day and deeper discounts and more Deals of the Day than ever before during shopping events like Black Friday and Cyber Monday. Some of the best-selling products and brands this holiday season were the Echo Dot, Fire TV Stick with Alexa Voice Remote,Echo Show5, L.O.L. Surprise! Glitter Globe Doll Winter Disco Series with Glitter Hair, iRobot Roomba 675 Robot Vacuum, HAUS LABORATORIES, Carhartt, AmazonBasics, and Champion items. Popular departments customers shopped in Amazons Stores in the U.S. were toys, fashion, home and beauty with more than half a billion total items ordered.
This holiday season has been better than ever thanks to our customers and employees all around the world, saidJeff Bezos,Amazonfounder and CEO. On behalf of all Amazonians, we wish everyone the happiest of holidays and a fantastic 2020.
Amazons worldwide and U.S.-only seasonal and year-end highlights are as follows.
- This holiday seasonAmazonadded more than 250,000 full and part-time seasonal roles across its global customer fulfillment network, with the company now employing 750,000 employees worldwide.
- Nearly 19,000 employees worldwide across Amazons Operations team were promoted this year.
- Amazonhas 150 delivery stations inthe United Statesthat employ more than 90,000 Amazon Logistics associates.
SMALL AND MEDIUM-SIZED BUSINESSES
- It was a record-breaking holiday season for independent third-party sellers mostly small and medium-sized businesses with worldwide unit sales seeing double-digit year-over-year growth, surpassing a billion items sold in Amazons Stores.
- There are more than 800Amazon Delivery Service Partnersin the last-mile network, employing 75,000 drivers in the U.S.
- Hundreds of thousands of customers in the U.S. visited the Small Business Gift Guide this holiday season, which featured gifts exclusively sold by small businesses.
PRIME MEMBERS, SHIPPING & DELIVERY
- More people tried Prime this holiday season than any previous year in fact, in one week alone, more than 5 million new customers started Prime free trials or began paid memberships worldwide.
- In 2019, Amazons dedicated last-mile delivery network delivered over 3.5 billion customer packages globally.
- This holiday season, the number of items that were delivered with Prime Free One-Day and Prime Free Same-Day Delivery nearly quadrupled compared to the same time period last holiday season, making this Amazons fastest holiday yet.
- Over 100 million items sold by independent third-party sellers mostly small and medium-sized businesses were shipped with Prime Free One-Day Delivery over the holidays in the U.S.
- In the U.S., the Echo Dot, Fire TV Stick 4K,Echo Show5, Echo Auto, and Amazon Smart Plug were among the most popular items shipped with Prime Free One-Day Delivery during the holidays. Other popular items shipped with One-Day Delivery this holiday season include Melissa & Doug Scratch Art, and the Wyze Cam Indoor Wireless Smart Home Camera.
- Millions more items were ordered to an Amazon Hub location during the holiday season than ever before.
- 60 percent more customers shipped their holiday order to anAmazonpickup point this season compared to last year.
- The top ten cities that used an Amazon Locker or Amazon Counter location this holiday wereChicago,Los Angeles,New York,Philadelphia,Seattle,Portland,San Jose,Berkeley(CA),AustinandColumbus.
- The last delivery with Amazons ultra-fast delivery arrived onChristmas Eveat11:59pm PTinSeattle, WA.
AMAZON DEVICES & SERVICES
- It was a record holiday season for Amazon Devices and Alexa customers worldwide purchased tens of millions of Amazon Devices.
- Shoppers purchased millions more Amazon Devices compared to last holiday and the best-selling devices worldwide included Echo Dot, Fire TV Stick with Alexa Voice Remote andEcho Show5.
- Customers interacted with Alexa at record levels this holiday season from finding recipes, to showing whos at the front door, finding holiday TV shows and movies, turning on holiday lights and more.
- Customers asked Alexa for recipes and cooking advice tens of millions of times this holiday season as Alexa helped make holiday feasts, cookies and cocktails. Some of the most popular recipes this holiday season includedThanksgivingTurkey, Chocolate Chip Cookies, and Fluffy Mashed Potatoes.
- Customers received hundreds of millions of doorbell and motion announcements via Alexa this holiday season from carolers to delivery drivers and holiday guests.
- The most searched for holiday movie on Fire TV with Alexa wasHome Alone, followed byElfandThe Grinch.
- Alexa helped turn on holiday lights tens of millions of times.
- Alexa helped customers connect with family and friends near and far tens of millions of times this holiday season, through video calling, messaging, and drop-in.
AMAZON BEST-SELLERS AND SEASONAL TRENDS
- Toys, fashion, home and beauty items were popular departments to shop with more than half a billion total items ordered in Amazons Stores.
Toys and Games
- The best-selling toys in the U.S. this holiday season included the L.O.L. Surprise! Glitter Globe Doll Winter Disco Series with Glitter Hair, Melissa & Doug Scratch Art Box of Rainbow Mini Notes, Nerf N Strike Elite Strongarm Toy Blaster (Amazon Exclusive), Hasbro Connect 4 Game, and Crayola Inspiration Art Case Coloring Set.
- Building toys were a top trending toy category this holiday with best-sellers including the LEGO Star Wars Darth Vader's Castle (Amazon Exclusive), LEGO Ideas Ship in a Bottle, and the LEGO Ideas NASA Apollo Saturn V.
- Some of the best-selling home products in the U.S. included the Instant Pot Duo 80 7-in-1 Electric Pressure Cooker, iRobot Roomba 675 Robot Vacuum, Linenspa 6-Inch Innerspring Twin Mattress, Keurig K-Classic Coffee Maker, Lodge Silicone Hot Handle Holder, COSORI Air Fryer, Brita Ultra Max Filtering Dispenser, National Tree Crestwood Spruce Garland, and Mr. Coffee Mug Warmer.
- Some of the most popular fashion brands customers ordered in Amazons Stores during the holidays include Carhartt, Champion, adidas and Amazon Essentials.
- Millions of cold-weather accessories for the whole family were ordered during the holidays from well-known brands such asColumbia,Pendleton and Calvin Kleinto Amazon Brands such as Goodthreads and emerging brands such as State Cashmere.
- Snow boots, cozy cardigans and knit beanies were a few of customers most loved items this holiday season, along with the customer favorite Orolay down Jacket, better known as the Amazon Coat.
- Customers loved giving their winter wardrobe an update with stylish, textured coats from favorite brands including, Alo Yoga and Daily Ritual, as well as bright puffers fromStaplesby the Drop and Amazon Essentials.
- From leopard print headbands to cozy, spotted sweaters, animal prints were popular gifts to give and get, as seen in the Amazon Fashion holiday gift guides, curated by influencers including Pink PeoniesRachel Parcelland Something NavysArielle Charnas.
- Some of the best-selling products from Amazon Beauty in the U.S. included HAUS LABORATORIES By Lady Gaga: GLAM ROOM PALETTE NO.1: FAME, Eyeshadow Palette, Philips Sonicare Diamond Clean Classic Electronic Toothbrush, Crest 3D White Dental Whitening Kit, Mario Badescu Drying Lotion, and EltaMD UV Clear Facial Sunscreen Broad-Spectrum.
- Some of the best-selling electronics in the U.S. included Pokmon Sword for Nintendo Switch, Wyze Cam Indoor Wireless Smart Home Camera, andSamsung128GB MicroSDXC EVO Select Memory Card.
- The best-selling pets products in the U.S. this season included SmartSticks Peanut Butter Chews, TEMPTATIONS Classic Cat Treats, and Furbo Dog Camera: Treat Tossing, Full HD Wifi Pet Camera.
- Growth in top cat items outpaced growth for top dog items this holiday season in the U.S., and cat owners not only stocked up on litter, but also purchased treats for their furry companions.
- The best-selling sports items in the U.S. this holiday season included Spalding NBC Street Outdoor Basketball, AmazonBasics Neoprene Dumbbell Pairs and Sets, AmazonBasics High-Density Round Foam Roller, LifeStraw Personal Water Filter, and Razor A Kick Scooter.
- Customers in the U.S. continued to build their home gyms this holiday season customers added technology to the mix with six of the top ten best-selling items coming from theConnected Fitnesscategory.
- The best-selling Amazon brands in the U.S. include AmazonBasics, 365 Everyday Value, Solimo, and AmazonEssentials.
- According to Amazon Charts, the most read and most sold book in the U.S. during this holiday season wasThe GuardiansbyJohn Grisham.
- According to Amazon Charts, the most wished for books in the U.S. during this holiday season wereA Warningby Anonymous,The Starless SeabyErin Morgenstern,Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Wrecking BallbyJeff Kinney,Harry Potterand the Goblet ofFire: The Illustrated EditionbyJ.K. Rowling&Jim Kay, andWhere the Crawdads SingbyDelia Owens.
Amazon Books andAmazon4-star stores
- Best-selling items at Amazon Books stores over the holiday season includedDog Man: Fetch-22byDav Pilkey,Talking to Strangers: What We Should Know about the People We Dont KnowbyMalcolm Gladwell, L.O.L. Surprise! Glitter Globe Doll Winter Disco Series, Echo Dot, and Amazon Smart Plug.
- Best-selling items atAmazon4-star stores over the holiday season included: Echo Dot, Amazon Smart Plug, Fire TV Stick 4K,Revlon One-Step Hair Dryer, L.O.L. Surprise! Glitter Globe Doll Winter Disco Series, andWrecking Ball (Diary of a Wimpy Kid Book 14)byJeff Kinney.
- The number of Prime members who tried grocery delivery for the first time this holiday season increased by more than 80 percent.
- Prime members ordered more than double the number of grocery items this holiday season compared to last year.
- Amazondelivered tens of millions grocery items fromWhole Foods Marketand Amazon Fresh this holiday season.
- Prime members were committed to healthy grocery shopping throughout the holiday season. Best-selling items for grocery delivery included avocados, spinach, blueberries and pears, among other items.
- Millions of Prime members enjoyed exclusive Prime savings atWhole Foods Marketthis holiday season.
- Prime members saved tens of millions of dollars on exclusive Prime member deals and savings atWhole Foods Marketthis holiday season.
- With billions of holiday streams globally, Amazon Music continues to be a leader in holiday listening.
- Upon the mid-December release of Amazon Musics mini-documentary about Mariah Careys groundbreaking hit, All I Want for Christmas is You, the song had held the number one spot on Amazon Music sinceThanksgiving Day.
- This season, customers cozied up with Prime Video during the holidays Prime members watched more Amazon Originals than ever before.
- Tens of millions of Prime customers streamed Amazon Original TV shows and movies over the holidays such as theEmmy and Golden GlobeAward-winning series,The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel,Tom ClancysJack Ryan,The Expanse,The Report, The Aeronauts,andThe Kacey Musgraves Christmas Special.
- Chicago Firehas been heating things up on IMDb TV this holiday, on average, customers are streaming seven episodes ofChicago Fireper week for free since seasons 1-6 launched on the service in December.
BGR Top Deals:
- PNYs lightning-fast 512GB microSD cards have never been this cheap before
- Amazons Echo Dot bundle deals get you Philips Hue bulbs for $5 each, which is unheard of
Trending Right Now:
- PS5 and Xbox will be more expensive than the current consoles, but thats fine
- 8 paid iPhone apps on sale for free on Christmas Day
- TV reporter quits on-air after thinking she just won millions in the lottery
Amazon just announced its 5 best-selling products this holiday season did you get them all? originally appeared on BGR.com on Thu, 26 Dec 2019 at 09:03:47 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.