Skip to content
I love sharing my favorite things with you here on the blog and on Instagram. While I only show you things I truly love and use myself, this list is the cream of the crop. Settle in, because I'm sharing my favorite 19 things of 2019!
1. Lou & Grey for LOFT Signature Softblend Sweatpants. I had been eyeing these for quite some time, then I got two pairs for my birthday and I sure as heck kept BOTH! They are the softest (like, seriously), smoothest without being silk, material I've ever felt. They truly feel like that buttery-soft feel. I live in them (thankfully I have the two pairs so I can wash one while wearing the other!) These are one of the things that have a cult following and I totally see why!This link is for the black and gray colors and this one is for the colors.They're currently on sale and worth every darn penny!!
If you need more convincing, check out my highlight on Instagram here.
2. Our Well Woven rug. It was just the change our living room needed!
3. Black out roller shades in our bedroom from The Blind Spot of West Michigan.I love it to be super dark in our room and these do the trick!
4. Countertime Eye Renewal Cream. This is where it's at! If you're not already using an eye cream and you're in your 20's, it's time. This is one of the first places we start getting fine lines AND it helps makeup go on so much smoother. I love this one so much!
5. Madewell High Rise Jeans.I haven't had a pair of Madewell jeans for 10 years and now I remember why I liked them so much! They are super soft, have just enough stretch and this is my first pair of high rise jeans...I gotta say, I'm a fan!6. Our gym membership. I'm a yoga addict now! I go at least 3 times a week and work out another 3 times a week doing cardio, abs, arms, etc.
7. The hot tub at the gym. 50% of the reason we signed up ;) HA!
8. Our new house, of course! So grateful.
9. Our front garden. I can't wait for spring to see if my tulips come up that I planted! And then I can't wait for summer to see it all in bloom again. Maybe this year my peonies will bloom. This year we also have to tackle the backyard landscaping.
10. Native's Natural Deodorant. I love the Coconut Vanilla scent. I also rotate the Primally Pure one still, but it's nice to have two- one for my gym bag. (PS. I'll get on my soapbox for a second: if you're not using a natural deodorant, you should totally switch over! No one needs to be putting aluminum, especially women, under our arms near those major lymph nodes. I promise it's not bad or hard to switch!)
11. Amazon Workout Leggings. These feel JUST like my Lululemon Aligns. They are $25, too. BAM! They have lots of colors and they restock quite often. Love the pocket for my phone!
12. Honest Beauty Co. Mascara & Primer. Ladies, I have found the perfect mascara and this is IT. I get asked if I have lash extensions all the time because of this. It's also super budget friendly and safe! You're welcome :)
13. Amazon dog bath wand. When we lived at our apartment we had a dog bathing room with a tub and everything. When we moved, we obviously didn't have that anymore. After months of killing our backs washing Lincoln in the tub by using big bowls of water, I thought "there has to be a better way!" And there was. Here is is. This wand attaches to your tub spout and makes your life so much easier. Now we don't have to rotate filling up bowls of water and dumping them on him ;)
14. Amazon blue light-blocking glasses. These really do help me not get a headache or eye ache while doing computer work!
15. Hello Fresh. (Not sponsored, we pay for this a couple times a month because that's how much we love it!) I loathe meal planning and grocery shopping, though I'm trying to find ways to enjoy it more. It's so nice for my meals to just arrive so all I have to do is cook them (which I also don't like doing, but again...trying here!) Click here to get $40 off your first box-- not sponsored, just a thing you can do when you purchase enough boxes and I'd love to share with you :)
16. The American Gospel: Christ Crucified documentary. We watched this in December when it came out and it was so, so good. The first one was released in 2018 and it was incredible. They explore and uncover false doctrines and narratives that have seeped their way into American Christianity and give sound biblical teaching as to what the actual gospel is. Highly recommend!!
17. Survivor. I know, so old school, but I saw it on at the gym one night and got into it. Then we got home and I kept watching it. My husband had never seen it before (but I grew up watching it from season 1, then hadn't seen it in probably 10 years), so he was making fun of me at first, but by the end of the episode he was so into it, he asked if we had others recorded ;) We watched the whole season together and loved it. Can't wait for it to start in February!
18. For Christmas my husband got me this Barefoot Dreams cardigan (it's an ombre pattern, but that's sold out now). I always heard people talk about how much they love their Barefoot Dreams and felt them at the stores, but I had yet to get one until this year. I live in it, friends. It's like my house coat, haha! It's so soft and cuddly. I would even wear it to do errands like grocery shop. I'm an XS, but this only came in s/m m/l, so the s/m fits totally fine!
19. Mittens! I'm not sure why I didn't try mittens for the first 4 years I lived in Michigan, but holy smokes! They are so much warmer for me than gloves. I think the fact that all my fingers are together to prevent isolation helps a ton! These are the ones I got and I love them. They're fleece lined. I thought I'd need the xs/s, but thankfully I tried them on in the store and I actually needed the m/l!
Do you have any of these things? What are some of YOUR favorite things from 2019?!
interior design website / services / portfolio