Throw an unforgettable donut party and get your friends in the spirit with these fun creations inspired by the donut. Get the how-to here!
How could anyone turn down an invite to a donut party?
When delicious donuts are included, I'm there!
With this fun party decor, you and your friends will be loving the donut theme and will have a lot of fun!
More Craft Idea Posts:
Idea posts are awesome because they give you lots of ideas all in one place! Here are a few more idea posts that I think you might like: 27 Beginner Crafts with 5 Supplies or Less, 20 Thrifty Ways to Repurpose Crystal Light Containers, and 20 Watermelon Crafts for Summer.
Be sure to look around the blog for more Craft Idea Post!
Donut Theme Decorations:
1. Donut Garland from Beau Coup
Life is so much sweeter when it involves donuts. Glazed, jelly-filled, old-fashioned, or sprinkled… we can’t get enough!
2. Printable Donut Treat Bags from Make and Tell
Hands up if you’re loving the donut fever that’s taken over lately? I for one can’t get enough of all the fab donut projects out there – anything that’s covered in pink and sprinkles has my vote!
3. DIY Sprinkle Balloon Stickers from Studio DIY
This is a simple Cricut project, as easy as the kiddie sticker books you used to do! Except better, since these stickers go on balloons!
4. Donut Piñata from Brit + Co
Let's go buck wild and fully embrace the delicious pastry. Make this DIY piñata donut to deck your house or next party in high hole-y fashion!
5. Free Printable Donut Tags from Craftaholics Annonymous
Today I thought it would be fun to share these Free Printable Donut Tags. Donuts are not only adorable but absolutely delicious! Who doesn’t love receiving a perfectly wrapped donut surprise!?
6. DIY Donut Wall from Twinkle Twinkle Little Party
I am sharing our own step-by-step tutorial on how you can create a beautiful Donut Wall! I recently designed one for our donut party theme.
7. Printable Donut Straw Toppers from Let's Mingle
I’m doing my best to get you guys all prepped and ready for National Donut Day and these printable donut straw toppers are just that good.
8. Donut Party Ring Toss from Salvabot
My friend Marisa asked if my husband and I could make a ring toss game for her daughter’s 3rd birthday, the theme for the party is donuts and she asked if we could mount a few dowels to a board for the game. I happened to have some dowels and a board with some drilled holes, so I thought, sure we have something we can use.
9. DIY Donut Coasters from Beau Coup
Life is so much sweeter when donuts are involved and we had so much fun making these DIY donut coasters!
10. Donut Stools from Studio DIY
These stools are one of my favorite parts of the studio and they are the easiest to make (thanks to my Cricut Explore™! BAM!) with just a little bit of patience and a lot a bit of sprinkles!
11. Sprinkle Frame from Where The Smiles Have Been
I decided to add some faux crafty sprinkles (made out of vinyl instead of sugary goodness) to a personalized element and hang the finished product on my craft room gallery wall. Then I made a matching frame too!
12. DIY Donut Wreath from Make It Fun
Today’s project is a DIY Donut Wreath! The colors are bright and perfect for kids' room decor or your own upcoming donut party!
13. DIY Donut Stand from Sweet Events Lane
I did do two things to make the donut bar for my mom’s birthday special, I added a donut sign and made my own donut stands. The supply lists for the projects are really inexpensive, it just takes a little time to make them.
14. Sprinkle Wall from Tiffanie Anne
This DIY Sprinkle Wall was so easy to make, and is perfect as a photo backdrop!
15. Donut Party Invitations from Pineapple Paper Co
Easy DIY Donut Invitations you can make for your next birthday party with a template for your Cricut.
Are you throwing a donut party as a birthday party or just a reason to eat donuts? Share and leave a comment below!
Our Crafting Essentials List:
- The Cricut Cutting Machine is easily our favorite crafting tool. We use it in so many of our tutorials!
- These MakerX Crafting Tools are perfect to keep in the craft room, and are always ready when you need them!
- This Fiskars Paper Trimmer is easy to use and cuts nicely without frayed edges.
- These Scotch Precision Scissors cut like a dream and you get multiple pairs in a pack!
Follow The Crafty Blog Stalker
The post Donut Party Supplies: 15 Fun DIY Donut Decorations appeared first on The Crafty Blog Stalker.